Last of stock must go!




Due to a change in circumstances, current stock on the website will only be available for a limited time. So be sure and get any last minute orders in by early next week. 
No new stock will be ordered in at this time. As I'll be working full time again soon at a new job unfortunately won't have the time to fulfil orders and deliver them within a reasonable time frame, however once stock is gone you are welcome to contact me for custom orders as I will still be candlemaking as a hobby.
I'm relocating to a new house in Alstonville early December so my apologies if there are any delays in replies around this time.

I may return to selling candles to the public again in future, but until then, it's been lovely to meet you all all, thank you for all of your support. 😃

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,
Michelle

Comments

Popular Posts